Microsoft Exchange is the primary e-mailsystem of the Hochschule.
The system grant access to e-mail, calendar, tasks and other Exchange functions in different ways of access (web, outlook, IMAP+SMTP, ActiveSync).
The outlook app for IPhone/Android is not supported for security reasons (user and password are saved in the cloud).
Instruction of the Rechenzentrum
Supported by Rechenzentrum
In case of forgotten login details, please contact the Infostand (Students), your Workgroupmanager or the hotline of the Rechenzentrum first.
If you have questions about the system or technical problems with Microsoft Exchange feel free to contact following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note, that the Rechenzentrum, because of the amount and versatility of the client applications, supports only the following products officially:
- Microsoft Exchange Outlook WebApp
- Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013 und 2016 (latest patch)
- Apple iOS-based Devices (latest version)
- Mozilla Thunderbird (latest version, without addons)
Of course it is possible for users to use other software, there is just only minimal support by the Rechenzentrum if there are any issues.
Introductions from users to users
Further e-mailservices of the HS.R
Data protection and safety notes
- The outlook app for IPhone/Android is not supported for security reasons (user and password are saved in the cloud).
- This also applies to other apps, which are saving there login details in the cloud of the manufacturer.
- The automatic forwarding of official e-mails to external or private e-mail accounts is strictly prohibited!
- Please lock and secure your mobile device, that in case of lost or theft no one can access your device.
In this area are introductions to earlier versions and systems of the HS. R e-mail environment.