This page is not fully translated, yet. Please help completing the translation.
(remove this paragraph once the translation is finished)
If you wanna use the Exchange contacts in Thunderbird you will need an extra programm: Davmail
It is also available for Windows, Linux and Mac OSX.
Davmail takes the Exchange Server and give you individuell functions like Mail, Contacts, Calendar.
Calendar is hosted by CalDav, Contacts via LDAP.
1. Download and install Davmail
2. You need to activat LDAP to add your Conatcts. (You also can activate CalDAV)
All the others settings are default
3. Add address book at Thunderbird:
a) Add an LDAP-directory at address book
- Bind-DN: @hs-regensburg verry important!
- RZ-Account (abc1234)
- no encoding!
- Download: Yes
- Password: You can save it at the password manager
You can use your adress book with all contacts.